Thursday 22 March 2012

I'm Sorry, Miss

What the funny thing when I see my kinddy kids saying apologize. Their innocent face makes me intention to cancel scolding them. I love them a lot!!!

Leonardo Fernando or he calls himself Achiang is one of my talkative student. He always has something to be told in the class. I like listening to his story. His imagination and creativity make an influence to other students.

He has ever quarrel with Ms. Detta. He said that he was not afraid of zombie so he's not afraid of Ms. Detta. It means that Ms. Detta = Zombie??? Hahahahahaha....... but at last he felt regret and said sorry to her.

                                                                            And this is Valentino, my cute kid. He's a hyperactive student who can't be calm even for a second. I think he always brings two packets of energy to make him active during the class.




This boy, Daniel always has an eager to study and to be a polite one in my class. He tries to impress me with his politeness and his attitude but there is the time he is mischief.
                                                                                                                              
           

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment